Thursday, January 27, 2011

Z-pot!

Our littlest Fairbanks. Life is hard when you are the smallest in the pack. Zee puts up with life on the bottom well. One of my favorite things about Zee right now is that he can't tell the difference between yes and no. If you ask him a question, no matter what he thinks, he will always shake his head no.

Zee is by far the friendliest of my children. Everywhere we go he is constantly getting people's attention and not in a "look at me" kind of way. He just smiles all the time and people stop me so that they can talk with him. I think the cheeks really help too!

Probably the cutest thing about Zee is watching him greet my Mom. He absolutely loves her. Every time he sees her, he runs with his arms stretched out, yelling "Ma, Ma" (cause her can't say Grandma) and then proceeds to stalk her. We still are trying to figure out why he does this. I think she might keep bacon in her pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment