Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CABLAMI!

     Each of my children bring so much to my life. For me this picture tells you all you need to know about Cami. Cami is sweet but sassy. She is a thinker who is quick to please. She is always thinking about how she can help those around her and we rarely have paper in the house because of all the cards and letters she writes to people. She is the perfect blend of Mary and myself.
     I love that Cami tries so hard at everything she does. She is so amazing. Here is just glimpse of what she accomplished this year: being baptized, getting at least a 3.75 every semester, getting a solo in the choir concert, being the only 7 year old on the pre-comp team, starting piano, wrote her own song, got at least 4 deportment awards, read like a million books, and learned how to sew (thanks Grandma Mary and Aunt Sarah).
     I feel like such a lucky person that she joined our family. She really is such a great kid and even though she has some of my sass, she is kind and leads the pack of Fairbanks children. Cablami your the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much Cami has grown up! It is so good to be able to catch up with you Jamie! Thanks for sending out the e-mail with your blog address. Cute kids. Hope all is well in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete